Banbury Borough Bowling Club, Peoples Park, Warwick Road, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 0AD.  Telephone 01295 264336

Our Clubhouse

We are a friendly club, based in Banbury's People's Park (Warwick Road end) and offer competitive as well as relaxed opportunities to play bowls. 

 

Whilst the Club was founded in 1929 it was not officially opened until May 1930 by the then Mayor, Councillor WG Mascord.

Changing facilities

The Bowls green is located in the north west grounds of the Neithrop House in what was formerly the kitchen gardens and orchard. 

We have ample provision for changing

adjacent to the green

Visitors to our club often compliment us on how lovely the green and gardens are kept. 

We are indebted to the many members who dedicate their time and effort to keep it this way.  

DSC_0458